Language, Culture and History School
- Geared to students of all ages and backgrounds, Business people, Educators and Government officials
- A modern language laboratory with the focus on the practice of Pronunciation, Dialogues, Specific linguistic functions
- Programs in various languages
Home for Dialog
Provide funding, facilities and expert staff to engage various groups in dialog
- Encourage groups to work together toward mutual understanding and community improvement
- Document efforts toward these ends
Visual and Performing Arts Center
- A facility for performances and shows by artists of many media
- A location for the showing of historical, contemporary, and modern films focused on global cultures.
- A location to conduct cabaret, comedy, and musical performances.
Interactive Polonia Museum
- Acting as an Interactive Center of Polonia Identity
- Documenting the struggles, achievements, and personalities in and throughout Polonia
- Maintaining hands-on, interactive displays that make Polonia come to life for the participant
- Provide funding, facilities and assistance to researchers studying global cultures.
- Establish a trust for the creation and maintenance of a POLONIA ENCYCLOPEADIA
- Advance scholarship among students at all levels (grade school through university)
Community Computing Facility
- To act as a bridge for community members
- To educate the community on computer use
- Highlighting resources on the Web
- Special focus on seniors